Sunday, May 16, 2010

is me

Try to think the right path that I have to choose, when problem come that made many solutions. World is no longer beautiful like a dream, now I know that world is full of challenges. Depression made me cannot think wisely and sometime made me becoming a hopeless person. Many people hate me and many people try to kill my character in front of the other. Too many enemies in my life, they made new problem day by day. Every breath that I take is hurt me, and there is no one can help me. There is no one can exclude me from this suck world and there is no one who expects me. I feel lonely and feel like a useless person, is suck. .
I try to refresh my brain with do everything that can make me feels better but that is useless. Suddenly, she come and remains me that I am not alone and she said that she always with me. She also said that I have to struggle to challenge these challenges because of “man is not born but made”. Ok, I got it. I am a man and these challenges will made me becoming a real man. Thank you my dear. .

1 comment:

  1. If muslims kill Sweden artists, is it self defense to kill muslims?
    Watch and read mohammed T-shirt art from Sweden at,
    http://www.mohammedt-shirt.com

    ReplyDelete